Imprint & Data Protection
DOH Sounds & Lights
Dino Oliver Henrich
Avinguda del Beat Ramon Llull 51
07560 Cala Millor
Tel.: +34 602 04 85 83
Email: info @ sounds-and-lights.com
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS): https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr .
You can find our email address in the legal notice above.
We are neither willing nor obliged to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we will inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 Verantwortlicher für die Datenverarbeitung auf dieser Website im Sinne der Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DSGVO) ist DOH Sounds & Lights, Dino Oliver Henrich, Avinguda del Beat Ramon Llull 51, 07560 Cala Millor, Illes Balears, info @ sounds-and-lights.com. The person responsible for processing personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string “https: //” and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when you visit our website
If you only use our website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source / reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if applicable: in anonymous form)
The processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted again after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and enable your browser to be recognized the next time you visit (so-called persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values on an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. The duration of the respective cookie storage can be found in the overview of the cookie settings in your web browser.
In some cases, the cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). If personal data is also processed by individual cookies we use, processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR either for the implementation of the contract, according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR in the case of consent given or in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of every browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
When you contact us (e.g. using the contact form or email), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing this data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after your request has been processed. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention requirements.
7) Use of customer data
Social media: videos
Use of Youtube Videos
This website uses the YouTube embedding function to display and play back videos from the provider “YouTube”, which belongs to Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google”).
Regardless of whether or not the embedded videos are played, a connection to the Google network is established each time this website is accessed, which can trigger further data processing operations beyond our control.
In the event that personal data is transmitted to Google LLC. based in the USA, Google LLC. Certified for the US-European data protection agreement “Privacy Shield”, which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in the EU. A current certificate can be viewed here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list
Further information on data protection at YouTube can be found in the provider’s data protection declaration at: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
As far as legally required, we have your consent to the processing of your data described above in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR obtained. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. In order to exercise your revocation, please follow the option outlined above to make an objection.
11) rights of the data subject
11.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we will inform you below:
- Right to information according to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of the processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned Storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if we have not collected them from you, the Existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed about the guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR when your data is forwarded in D rittlands exist;
- Right to correction according to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to deletion in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to have your personal data deleted if the requirements of Art. 17 Para. 1 of the GDPR. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted as long as the accuracy of your data is being checked, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead request the Request restriction of the processing of your data if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have objected to reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate Reasons outweigh;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, the person responsible is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or Notification of the restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, provided that further processing cannot be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent up to the point of withdrawal;
- Right to lodge a complaint in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR: If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
11.2 Right to Object
If we process your personal data due to our overriding legitimate interest in the context of a divergence of interests, you have the right at any time to object to this processing with effect for the future for reasons that arise from your particular situation. If you make use of your right of objection, we will stop processing the data concerned. However, we reserve the right to further processing if we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, fundamental rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. If your personal data are processed by us in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising. You can exercise the objection as described above. If you make use of your right of objection, we will stop processing the data concerned for direct marketing purposes.
12) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal basis, the processing purpose and – if relevant – additionally based on the respective statutory retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods).
When processing personal data on the basis of express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR, this data is stored until the person concerned revokes his consent.
Are there any statutory retention periods for data that are required within the framework of legal or similar obligations on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR are processed, these data are routinely deleted after the retention periods have expired, provided they are no longer required to fulfill or initiate a contract and / or we have no legitimate interest in further storage.
When processing personal data on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR, this data is stored until the person concerned exercises his right of objection according to Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR, unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
When processing personal data for the purpose of direct advertising on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR, this data is stored until the person concerned exercises his right of objection according to Art. 21 Para. 2 GDPR.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this declaration about specific processing situations, stored personal data will otherwise be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.